Surfing New Zealand is currently working on a new strategic plan which will be published at the start of July.
The initial consultation process for the plan involves a quick 15 minute online survey which is currently live and runs through until Friday 16th March.
We encourage all New Zealand surfers to complete the survey so that we can gather as much feedback as possible before the next stage of consultation. Below is the timeline that we will be working toward.
- February 23rd – Send out strategic plan survey requesting feedback (surfers, clubs, industry)
- March 16th – Survey closed. Produce consultation document and form narrative around key strategic challenges that arise from survey
- April 16th – Redistribute consultation document for further feedback (clubs and those that engaged with survey)
- May 21st – Consultation closed. Refine goals and strategic initiatives from feedback and add measures
- June – Complete plan and distribute
Complete the online survey here.
For any further questions in relation to the survey, please contact Ben Kennings – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post Surfing New Zealand Strategic Plan – Consultation Survey appeared first on Surfing New Zealand.